Flotation 21 Conference
Gold Ore Pty Ltd is a proud sponsor of the Flotation ’21 online conference.
We will be presenting our latest research that showcases the effect of the MACH on the flotation of fine to ultra-fine valuable minerals on a Platreef PGM ore. The effect on fine gangue is also investigated.
This conference will be hosted online from the 8-12 November 2021.
Register using this link: https://lnkd.in/dEMzZTP4
We cannot wait to have you there with us on the journey of future-forward thinking and innovation.
Let’s make the most out of our precious metals.
Connect with me to find out more on firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.goldore.org
Flotation21 #MACH #MachReactor #MachMindset #Entrepreneurs #CEO #Success #Metallurgy #Trends #Conference #Innovation #Mining #PreciousMetals #Gold #Platinum #Machinery #CareerGrowth #Flotation
The 10th International Flotation Conference (Flotation ’21) is organised by MEI in consultation with Prof. Jim Finch and is sponsored by Promet101, Maelgwyn Mineral Services, Magotteaux, Gold Ore, CiDRA Minerals Processing, Hudbay Minerals, Senmin, Clariant, BASF, Eriez, Nouryon, Festo, Newmont, Cancha, Zeiss, FLSmidth, Solvay, Kemtec-Africa, Metso:Outotec, Woodgrove Technologies, Glencore Technology and NALCO Water – An Ecolab Company.
This 5 day conference will focus on:
- Fundamental reagent and flotation chemistry
- Bubbles, froths, bubble-particle interactions
- Flotation cell hydrodynamics, kinetics and scale-up
- Plant Operations, particularly related to new technology, and process mineralogy problems
- Flotation Circuits, and their modelling, simulation, control and optimisation
- Flotation machine developments
- Metallic, non-metallic and coal flotation
- Environmental considerations